1st and 2nd shift Inventory Specialist
ODW Logistics is a Top 50 Third Party Logistics Provider. At ODW Logistics We have strong company values of Trust, Team and Opportunity. ODW Logistics is now hiring for 1st and 2nd shift Inventory Specialist
The 1st and 2nd shift inventory Specialist holds the responsibility for performing daily Cycle Counts; maintaining RMA Inbounds and Damage/Hold Area, while meeting company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Promotes the organizational values of Trust, Team and Opportunity and the operating philosophy of Safety Customers Operations People Execution (SCOPE).
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports safety questions/concerns.
- Promotes safety as a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Supports site quality system.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
- Performs daily Cycle Counts and Count Requests.
- Maintains RMA, Inbound, and Hold Areas.
- Restocks over picks.
- Safely and efficiently uses appropriate power equipment (forklift, standup, walkie-rider) in prescribed work methods and utilizes radio frequency equipment as required.
- Maintains equipment and materials in neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Inspects equipment and reports any maintenance issues.
- Complies with OSHA and company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with operational equipment; to include narrow aisle reach trucks, counter-balance forklifts, RF scanners and WMS. Completion of company training program on equipment usage.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to follow directions, function as part of a high-performance team, read, write legibly perform basic math functions, count, focus on accuracy and pay attention to detail.
- 3 years of previous Inventory experience in Third Party Logistics or Warehouse Industry.
Why ODW Logistics?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance.
- Company Matching 401k.
- Company Discount program.
- Paid weekly.
- Gym reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement.
- Onsite chaplain program.
- Company employee 638 fund.