1st Shift Warehouse Lead
The Operations Lead directs the logistics efforts of the distribution center and assists with loading and unloading product in the warehouse, and performing other material handling operations as needed.
$15.50/hour for 1st shift.
- Promotes the organizational values of Trust, Team and Opportunity (TTO) and the operating philosophy of Safety Customers Operations People Execution (SCOPE).
- Promotes safety as a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and report safety questions/concerns.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Supports site quality management system.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
- Directs appropriate warehousing team.
- Runs all necessary reports to determine effective action to maximize building capacity.
- Completes all required documentation on inbound and outbound documents.
- Reads and understands general instructions and prepare written reports.
- Understands and uses company’s warehouse management system, and our time keeping system.
- Handles all products according to customer and employer procedures.
- Communicates changes in extraordinary handling procedures to office personnel. Completes warehouse worksheet.
- Communicates and advises Supervisor of operational issues that may involve other departments.
- Understands company goals and works to create an environment for success.
- Supports company safety, quality, and productivity initiatives.
- Interacts with various levels of local management concerning daily activities.
- Complies with all other procedures outlined in the Operations & Procedure Manual.
- Communicates effectively with Transportation, Warehouse, Management, Co-workers, and Customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisors and Managers.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of Forklift experience.
- 3 years of Warehouse Lead experience.
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- Must be able to excel in a team oriented environment and be comfortable leading teams to achieve safety, productivity and quality goals.
- Must be "hands on", able to handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K