2nd Shift Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative handles all administrative duties relating to the receiving, storing, maintaining, shipping and invoicing of our customer’s inventory. The CSR works directly with the warehouse leadership team, associates, and customers.
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to receipts, bills of lading, orders, confirming shipments for specific customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Communicates effectively with transportation, OFR, management, co-workers, and customers choosing the proper media (phone, email, face-to-face)
- Manages customer information using WMS and Microsoft Office Products and generates reports for customers per their requirements
- Researches, resolves, and communicates customer, inventory, order and inbounds discrepancies
- Reconciles inventory in the WMS to customer system
- Understands and complies with all import, export, Hazmat, and other regulatory shipping documentation requirements
- Monitors supply levels and places orders using appropriate documentation and procedures
- 1-2 years of customer service or related work in a warehouse environment
- Microsoft Office software, data entry, and internet application experience.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- WMS or AS400
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Gym Reimbursement.
- Career advancement.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Onsite Chaplain program
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.