2nd Shift Customer Service Representative
The Costumer Service Representative handles all administrative duties relating to the receiving, storing, maintaining, shipping and invoicing of our customer’s inventory.
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to receipts, bills of lading, orders, confirming shipments for specific customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Manages customer information using WMS and Microsoft Office Products and generates reports for customers per their requirements
- Monitors damaged and/or on-hold product and notifies vendors and works with OFRs.
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvement
- Researches, resolves, and communicates customer, inventory, order and inbounds discrepancies
- Reconciles inventory in the WMS to customer system
- Understands and complies with all import, export, Hazmat, and other regulatory shipping documentation requirements
- Monitors supply levels and places orders using appropriate documentation and procedures
- 1-2 years of customer service or related work.
- Ability to Lift up to 50 pounds
- Microsoft Office software, data entry, and internet application experience.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Warehouse Management Systems Experience ( AS400 )
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer