2nd shift Inventory Specialist
ODW Logistics is hiring a full time Inventory Specialist for 2nd shift. You MUST be comfortable working in tight aisles while operating a Stand Up Reach Truck.
This position will be performed at our DC in Lockbourne, OH off of Route 762.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Promotes the organizational values of Trust, Team and Opportunity and the operating philosophy of Safety Customers Operations People Execution (SCOPE).
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports safety questions/concerns.
- Promotes safety as a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Supports site quality system.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
- Performs daily Cycle Counts and Count Requests.
- Maintains RMA, Inbound, and Hold Areas.
- Restocks over picks.
- Safely and efficiently uses appropriate power equipment (forklift, standup, walkie-rider) in prescribed work methods and utilizes radio frequency equipment as required.
- Maintains equipment and materials in neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Inspects equipment and reports any maintenance issues.
- Complies with OSHA and company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with operational equipment; to include narrow aisle reach trucks, counter-balance forklifts, RF scanners and WMS. Completion of company training program on equipment usage.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to follow directions, function as part of a high-performance team, read, write legibly perform basic math functions, count, focus on accuracy and pay attention to detail.
- 3 years of previous Inventory experience in Third Party Logistics or Warehouse Industry.
Why ODW Logistics?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance.
- Company Matching 401k.
- Company Discount program.
- Paid weekly.
- Gym reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement.
- Onsite chaplain program.
- Company employee 638 fund.