2nd Shift Inventory Specialist
ODW Logistics is now hiring for an Inventory Specialist! (2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm). The Inventory Specialist holds the responsibility for performing daily Cycle Counts; maintaining RMA Inbounds and Damage/Hold Area, while meeting company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
- Supports site quality system.
- Performs daily Cycle Counts and Count Requests.
- Maintains RMA, Inbound, and Hold Areas.
- Restocks over picks.
- Safely and efficiently uses appropriate power equipment (forklift, standup, walkie-rider) in prescribed work methods and utilizes radio frequency equipment as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with operational equipment; to include narrow aisle reach trucks, counter-balance forklifts, RF scanners and WMS.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- 3 years of previous Inventory experience in Third Party Logistics or Warehouse Industry.
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement
- Recognition Awards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401k
- Gym Reimbursement
- Company Discounts Program
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour