2nd shift Onsite Coordinator
The 1st shift Onsite Coordinator for Staffing Leadership Group will work onsite at ODW Logistics Locations with the responsibility of recruiting, interviewing, coaching, selecting, managing, counseling, training and assisting in the development of Staffing Leadership Groups associates.
- Retrieves and processes job orders from clients. Works closely with Operations to ensure hiring needs are understood and develops plans to meet client needs
- Works with client management to proactively develop strategy to ensure staffing needs are met timely
- Partners with onsite client HR professionals to ensure alignment of initiatives, rewards & recognition activities, compensation, promotions, external and internal recruitment activities, etc
- Investigates all complaints arising from activities involving SLG associates; handles discipline for SLG associates.
- Expected to build solid relationships with the client management teams by interacting all at levels and will designated as the “go-to” expert for temporary staffing-related issues.
- Spends time understanding specific job functions to facilitate a positive associate onboarding process.
- Enters, updates and maintains personnel records in employee database – Handles all MSP & External client payroll
- Provides relevant data to Director/VP/Business Development Managers to support staffing performance for all clients
- Provides employment reporting and analysis as requested by client management
- Potentially based on site, actively recruits for, interviews, and selects candidates to meet the demands of the business. Participates in onsite and offsite recruiting events as needed to ensure appropriate candidate pipeline is sufficient to meet client staffing demand. Act as a liaison between client and recruiting office
- Maintains good relationships with all candidates, employees and clients.
- Keeps records of associates and reports them to the Director/VP, SLG Recruiting/Business Dev Manager.
- Performs various administrative duties (filing, faxing, copying, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1+ year previous Staffing and/or HR experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Microsoft Applications (Preferred)
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with candidates in a professional manner
- Our employer is equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time