2nd shift Operations Lead
ODW Logistics is a Top 50 Third Party Logistics Provider. ODW Logistics has strong company values of Trust-Team-Opportunity.
This is a 2nd shift position. The Warehouse Lead directs the logistics efforts of the distribution center and assists with loading and unloading product in the warehouse, and performing other material handling operations as needed.
- Directs appropriate warehousing team.
- Completes all required documentation on inbound and outbound documents.
- Understands and uses company’s warehouse management system, and our time keeping system.
- Handles all products according to customer and employer procedures.
- Communicates changes in extraordinary handling procedures to office personnel. Completes warehouse worksheet.
- Communicates and advises Supervisor of operational issues that may involve other departments.
- Supports company safety, quality, and productivity initiatives.
- Communicates effectively with Transportation, Warehouse, Management, Co-workers, and Customers.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of Forklift experience.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- Must be able to excel in a team oriented environment and be comfortable leading teams to achieve safety, productivity and quality goals.
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.