Accounting Program Manager
The Accounting Program Manager's primary functions are to ensure that the accounting staff is operating effectively and efficiently utilizing our software systems, producing accurate and timely billing and maintaining a continuous improvement curriculum for the department.
1. Provide ongoing training and direction to direct reports. Provide documented feedback to them on current performance and areas of improvement via annual reviews.
2. Monitor daily processing activity to ensure that all Accounts Receivable duties are performed timely and accurately.
3. Develop and establish procedures that will document the systems and processes required to bill transactions for not only Contract Logistics but also including Staffing Leadership Group and Dist -Trans.
4. Evaluate Billing functionality to determine if a new system is warranted.
5. Communicate operational issues that might be identified to the appropriate management level.
6. Functionality will require this person to act as the liaison between Operations and Accounting Management.
7. Monitor system processing functionality to ensure that optimum processing and reporting requirements are achieved. Coordinate external and internal resources to resolve exception issues or implement improvements that are identified through the monitoring process.
8. Create and manage ongoing Audit processes for Accounts Receivable
9. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred but commensurate experience is considered
• Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Windows based accounting software (Great Plains)
• Proven self-starter
• Warehouse Management System experience preferred, but not required.
• Microsoft Office Applications, data entry and internet experience. Minimum Physical Requirements
• General office working conditions
• Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather (heat/cold) and unpredictable crisis situations.
• Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations