The Administrative Coordinator position is primarily located within the Quality and Administrative team. Handling support roles within a specific Operations Team are crucial for the success of this positions. Reporting directly to the Manager – Quality and Administration, the Administrative Coordinator role is of supreme importance to ensure ODW LTS serves both its customers and carriers needs at high levels.
- Daily support roles in specified Operations Team (appt scheduling, tracking, freight tendering, etc)
- Primarily handles all aspects of Freight Pay process
- Processes invoices and reviews for appropriate documentation
- Reviews vendor statements to verify if the invoices have or have not been received and processed
- Sets up new carriers once appropriate documentation is received, requests W9s if needed
- Communicates via phone or email with carriers and customers regarding payment status
- Assist with NIS entry
- Promote and practice of company values (Trust, Team & Opportunities) within team and company
Skills and Competencies
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Speed and accuracy on data entry items
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Must be willing to learn new skills and technology
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must have good interpersonal skills for dealing with internal customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or similar Degree level required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
- Position is primarily at the Hamilton, OH office location. If business demands any travel, Management will review with the employee in advance.
- Full time position
- 40 hour work week (Monday – Friday only)
- Health, dental and supplementary insurance available on first day of the month after completing 60 calendar days of service.
- 401K enrollment with company match. Available on the first day of the month after completing 90 calendar days of service.
- Salary Non-Exempt Status
ODW LTS is a third party logistics company with a focus on supply chain and transportation management. Our client base is diverse while our service offerings are broad and expanding. We work in partnership with ODW Logistics Inc., a privately held warehousing and fulfillment company with 5 million square feet of warehouse space throughout the United States. We are looking to strategically grow through addition of talented, engaging, energetic, analytical and aggressive individuals.
Since inception in 2009, LTS has been an extremely successful operation:
- 2013 Inc 500, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Inc 5000
- 2012 Fast 55 Category Winner of the $10M-$50M category of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s “Fast 55” Award
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Fast 55 Company
- NASTC’s “Best Broker Award”
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 Finalist & 2015 Winner for Cincinnati’s “Best Places to Work”
- 2017, 2018 & 2020 Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Places to Work
- 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Cincy Magazine / Ohio Business Magazine Best Workplaces
- 2018 & 2020 Deloitte Top 100 Cincinnati USA Winner
Our core competency and differentiator within the industry is offering visibility within the supply chain through customizable technology and high levels of electronic and interpersonal communication. In an outsourced supply chain environment, it is the people that are the asset to the best companies. At ODW, we take every measure to make sure that we train and encourage continuous improvement that will help raise the level of service to the customer.
We attribute our success largely to our ethics and values that we hold as a company:
- We do what we say we will
- We are clear, direct and honest
- We seek to understand and be understood
- We work hard towards a common goal
- We desire to make everyone successful
- We treat others as we want to be treated
- We believe all people have significance and potential
- We understand work and life are integrated and we value both
- We strive to make an impact in the world around us
ODW LTS is a rapidly growing company striving to increase market share within the supply chain and logistics industry. Our goal is to add core members that will fit well within our culture, add new elements of diversity, and help continue the foundation of a profitable and sustainable company. Whether their strength be in sales, client relations, operations, or internal efficiencies, we are eager to bring in talented individuals who will ultimately grow to be industry leaders.
If interested, please send your resume to Paige Hufford (HR Generalist).
Paige R Hufford
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, success profile characteristics or qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time