College Operations Supervisor ( Dec. 2022 and May 2023 Grads)
ODW Logistics, a Top 50 Third Party Logistics provider, is Now Hiring for Operations Supervisor. ODW Logistics has strong company values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity. We are a passionate group of team members who are dedicated to the growth of our company and living out our core values.
The college graduate Operations Supervisor provides the opportunity to gain experience and
knowledge through coordinating and supervising of daily warehouse operational activities.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering
or related operations discipline, required. ( Graduating in December 2022 or May 2023)
• Must be able to work 2nd shift or Third Shift.
• Open to relocating
• Computer applications, (Microsoft Office applications, WMS) data entry, and web-based
As an Operations Supervisor, you will:
• Serve as the frontline leader between business success and associates’ experience
• Coach and develop team
• Provide supply chain excellence through daily best practices
• Drive, recognize, and contribute to the success of a team and the organization
• Promote and prioritize safety as a business value
• Communicate effectively with customers and other areas of the business, such as transportation,
management, peers, and direct reports
• Aid in the development of operational improvements and enhancements
ODW Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Life insurance, Matching 401k, Paid holidays and Vacations