College Operations Supervisor ( May 2021 Grads)
The college graduate Operations Supervisor provides the opportunity to gain experience and
knowledge through coordinating and supervising of daily warehouse operational activities.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering
or related operations discipline, required.
• Must be able to work 2nd shift or Third Shift.
• Open to relocating
• Computer applications, (Microsoft Office applications, WMS) data entry, and web-based
As an Operations Supervisor, you will:
• Serve as the frontline leader between business success and associates’ experience
• Coach and develop team
• Provide supply chain excellence through daily best practices
• Drive, recognize, and contribute to the success of a team and the organization
• Promote and prioritize safety as a business value
• Communicate effectively with customers and other areas of the business, such as transportation,
management, peers, and direct reports
• Aid in the development of operational improvements and enhancements
ODW Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Life insurance, Matching 401k, Paid holidays and Vacations