The Recruiter sources and hires highly qualified and diverse workforce and provides
support to the HR Department to successfully recruit for CDL A and CDL B Drivers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. Coordinates candidate experience, ensuring candidates progress through the
process in a timely manner
2. Conducts phone interviews to prescreen candidates
3. Coordinates interview schedules for candidates
4. Coordinates hiring events and job fair events
5. Facilitates all hourly recruitment.
6. Assists candidates through the interview process
7. Solicits interviewers for participation in onsite interview days
8. Prepares interviewer and candidate materials for onsite interview days
9. Conducts background checks, including employment, education and reference
10. Creates offer letters
11. Sends hiring packet of information to new hire Audit and process candidate
12. Notifies internal partners of new hire and generate all associated paperwork
13. Develops recruitment and applicant tracking system processes
14. Updates and keeps current the recruiting process manual
15. Tracks all permanent position requisitions
16. Updates and generates weekly talent acquisition report
17. Supports other HR projects as needed
18. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
BS in Human Resources or related field or equivalent (preferred)
1-3 years recruiting experience recruiting CDL A Drivers and CDL B Drivers.
Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills Superior time
management, organization and prioritization skills
Exhibit a high level of personal ownership and confidentiality
Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
Willingness to work flexible hours due to varying needs within the recruiting
Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements
Proficient PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Strong written and verbal skills
Strong communication skills
Strong attention to detail