Forklift Operator -Direct Hire
ODW Logistics is now Hiring for First Shift Forklift Operator.
ODW Logistics has strong company Values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity. Our commitment is providing a rewarding work environment for all our associates, that includes you.
What a Typical day looks like for First shift Forklift Operators:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a Sit down or Stand-Up Forklift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Operating RF scanners and/or Voice Pick.
- Working in a team oriented environment dedicated to safety, customer satisfaction, and achievement of quality and productivity goals.
Benefits for Forklift Operators:
· Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Career advancement
· Recognition Awards
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company Matching 401k
· Gym Reimbursement
· Referral bonus opportunities
· Company Discounts Program
Qualifications for Forklift Operators:
· Must have previous Forklift experience.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly during the entire shift (up to 35 pounds)
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are the backbone of this country, ensuring goods get delivered when and where they are needed most. This is a job worth showing up for, day in and day out.
ODW Logistics is an equal opportunity employer