Forklift Operators (1st shift)
ODW Logistics has strong company values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity. We are a passionate group of team members who are dedicated to the growth of our company and living out our core values. Our commitment is providing a safe and rewarding work environment with career advancement opportunities, that includes you.
ODW Logistics is now Hiring for 1st shift Forklift Call or Text 614-260-6738 to speak to a recruiter.
What a Typical day looks like for Forklift Operators:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a Stand-Up Forklift or Reach Truck.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Operating RF scanners and/or Voice Pick.
- Working in a team oriented environment dedicated to safety, customer satisfaction, and achievement of quality and productivity goals.
Benefits for Forklift Operators:
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement
- Recognition Awards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401k
- Gym Reimbursement
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Company Discounts Program
- ODW Employee Assistance Fund
- ODW Chaplains (designated, non-denominational chaplains available to discuss personal or job-related topics)
Qualifications for Forklift Operators:
- Must have previous Reach Truck or Stand-Up Forklift experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a logistics or warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly during the entire shift (up to 35 pounds) Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are the backbone of this country, ensuring goods get delivered when and where they are needed most. This is a job worth showing up for, day in and day out.
ODW Logistics is an equal opportunity employer