The Manager of HRIS and People Analytics will support and maintain specialized and
internal HR systems, services, record keeping, and applications used in organizations
with customized or specialized needs within the human resources information system
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organizations internal HR
information services systems, which may include database management,
network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and
upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
2. Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files,
integrity, and security.
3. Manages all on-line and manual human resources transition including but not
limited to: applications, new hires, I-9, W4, health care elections, payroll records,
transfers and timekeeping.
4. Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet
changing business and technology.
5. Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR associates and
6. Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed
improvements and enhancements to existing information services and
databases; recommends and implements solutions.
7. Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations
and settings for HR services users.
8. Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries,
filters, macros, and reports.
9. Compiles or assists with acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and
logs requested by senior executives and HR staff.
10. Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services,
external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and
11. Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
12. Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and
security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
13. Oversees the procurement of appropriate hardware and software to ensure that
the organization has high quality, efficient systems.
14. Facilitates migration to a unified HRIS if required.
15. Leads payroll and other HRIS associates.
16. Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management
At least five years of database management or related experience required with
at least one year in a supervisory position.
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS
meets organizational needs and goals.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Ability to keep information confidential.
Thorough understanding of database construction.
Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly
technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations