Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist represents a self-motivated and talented team player
who impacts on our growing company. The responsibilities include processing a variety
of claims, assisting in the hiring process, creating new procedures and ensuring
compliance with all human resources functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company
personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and
procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and
2. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
3. Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program
and revises as necessary.
4. Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting,
approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to
5. Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually;
maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
6. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students,
and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career
pathing program, writes and places advertisements.
7. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit
8. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and
seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
9. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to
established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to
effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services
10. Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports
11. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. (Preferred)
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification. (Preferred)
• 3 to 5 years HR experience. (Required)
• Considerable knowledge of the principles of human resource management,
effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer, data entry, web-based application and software, and Microsoft Office
Suite applications experience. (Required)
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Gym Reimbursement.
- Career advancement.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid vacation and holidays
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.