An Implementation Analyst supports the Project Management Office by assisting the Project Manager in support of new Customer roll out.
Working under the direction of project managers, the PC ensures quality delivery of IT solution(s) selected to support business needs, this includes assisting in the documentation of the desired solution, the system setup, testing, training, implementation and hyper care support of the predefined IT solution(s) such as Warehouse Management System into a new or existing facility.
Actively participates in User Acceptance Testing, and facilitates technical documentation of systems and supports operational development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) between ODW and the client. Supports in the creation and delivery of training to end users during a project. Partners with the site Super User to assure smooth project transition at the Implementation phase of the project.
Supports the Project management Office in the following activities:
- Meeting management
- Note taking, documentation
- Requirements gathering
- Weekly status report collection
- Project intake process
- Setup SharePoint/Teams for PM .
- Maybe work with Sales/Pursuit to manage the pipeline
- Small enhancement coordination
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Learns the key applications used at ODW to become subject matter experts
- Recommends basic configuration strategies for predefined IT solution(s) that meet or exceed the requirement of customers and business partners.
- Participates in development of concept of systems, ensuring IT solutions meet operations’ needs.
- Contributes to the development of project plan by supporting a portion of the project work plan, specifically in estimating of implementation tasks (e.g., system set-up, user testing, and training).
- Facilitates and supports user acceptance testing process with customers and operations.
- Performs system setup, configuration, testing, training, trouble-shooting, and go-live support.
- Facilitates user training for end users of the solutions.
- Weekend work as needed to support implementations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, similar field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of supply chain and 3rd party logistics, preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Warehouse Management Systems (ideally Highjump), preferred
- Matching 401K
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance