Inventory Specialist holds the responsibility for performing daily Cycle Counts; maintaining RMA Inbounds and Damage/Hold Area, while meeting company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Supports site quality system.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
- Performs daily Cycle Counts and Count Requests.
- Maintains RMA, Inbound, and Hold Areas.
- Restocks over picks.
- Safely and efficiently uses appropriate power equipment (forklift standup, walkie-rider) in prescribed work methods and utilizes radio frequency equipment as required.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Required), Associates Degree. (Preferred)
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- 3 years of warehouse experience.
- At least 2 years of inventory experience
- Experience operating Material Handling Equipment or willingness to learn
- Computer applications, (Microsoft Office applications, AS400) data entry, and web-based applications experience.
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer