ODW Logistics is now hiring for Inventory Specialists.
ODW Logistics is a Top 50 Nationwide Third Party Logistics Provider.
ODW Logistics is a passionate group of team members who are committed to the growth of our company while living our core values of Respect, Trust, Team, Opportunity at work, at home and in our community.
The Inventory Specialist holds the responsibility for performing daily Cycle Counts and maintaining the RMA Inbounds and Damage/Hold Area, while meeting company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
Benefits for Inventory Specialist:
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement
- Recognition Awards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401k
- Gym Reimbursement
Requirements for Inventory Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Previous experience with operational equipment; to include narrow aisle reach trucks, counter-balance forklifts, RF scanners and WMS. Completion of company training program on equipment usage.
- Previous Inventory Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
ODW is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations