ODW Logistics has strong company Values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity. We are a passionate group of team members who are dedicated to the growth of our company and living our core values. Our commitment is providing a safe and rewarding work environment with career advancement opportunities for all our associates, that includes you.
The Korber Developer performs analysis and defines functionality for system improvements and new applications. This position design, develops, tests and supports enhancements made to appropriate applications used to support ODW Logistics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Designs and Codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
2. Maintains and modifies existing applications under direction from senior staff members and provides direction for others.
3. Performs maintenance programming for existing version. Performs custom programming at customer request.
4. Follows best practices for architecture of product.
5. Participates in defining and implementing technical direction.
6. A key contributor in selecting and implementing technical architecture of assigned projects.
7. Performs or reviews system analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
8. Works with support and documentation groups to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system enhancements.
9. Participates in process improvement and acts as a catalyst for change.
10.Effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments.
11.Participates on project teams for assigned system projects; analyzes improvements and new applications and develops requirements and specifications with team.
12.Helps develop specification, program, and documentation standards.
13.Provides support for appropriate applications
14.Acts as a contributor on projects and drive projects, from a technical standpoint, to independently resolve issues.
15.Contributes to the success of projects by applying demonstrated knowledge.
16.Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or related program, or appropriate experience.
• Must have previous Supply Chain knowledge.
• Must have previous High Jump/ Korber development experience.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations