ODW Logistics, a Top-50 Nationwide Third-Party Logistics provider, is now hiring Operations Interns for Columbus, OH. ODW Logistics has been a leader in Logistics for over 50 years. The company has doubled in size and revenue in the last 5 years and is continuing to grow. With over 25 locations and adding new customers and locations, we are looking for the best people to join our team.
Job Description: The primary purpose of an Operations Intern is to assist management in quality continuous improvement efforts at one of our Warehouses.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Identify, analyze, and implement new processes
- Write and implement new labor standards
- Enhance and implement new training procedures
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Review inventory accuracy
The project benefits may include:
- Reducing errors and waste in the operation
- Improving performance against contracted Key Performance Indicators (Order Accuracy, Picking Accuracy, On-time Shipping, Cycle Count Program)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4 year bachelor’s degree program in general business, management, logistics, or a related major.
- Must be a current Junior.
- Previous experience in a logistics or warehouse environment (preferred)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work full time, Monday to Friday from June 2023 to August 2023 (1st shift hours)
- Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.