Inventory Lead Inventory holds the responsibility for performing daily Cycle Counts; maintaining RMA Inbounds and Damage/Hold Area, while meeting company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Promotes the organizational values of Trust, Team and Opportunity and the operating philosophy of Safety Customers Operations People Execution (SCOPE).
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports safety questions/concerns.
- Promotes safety as a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Supports site quality system.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
- Performs daily Cycle Counts and Count Requests.
- Maintains RMA, Inbound, and Hold Areas.
- Restocks over picks.
- Safely and efficiently uses appropriate power equipment (forklift, standup, walkie-rider) in prescribed work methods and utilizes radio frequency equipment as required.
- Maintains equipment and materials in neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Inspects equipment and reports any maintenance issues.
- Complies with OSHA and company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Required), Associates Degree. (Preferred)
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- 3 - 5 years of warehouse experience.
- At least 2 years of inventory experience
- Experience operating Material Handling Equipment or willingness to learn
- Computer applications, (Microsoft Office applications, AS400) data entry, and web-based applications experience.
- Must be able to excel in a team oriented environment and be comfortable leading teams to achieve safety, productivity and quality goals.
- Must be "hands on", able to handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations