Operations Lead (2nd shift)
ODW Logistics a Top 50 Third Party Logistics Provider is Now Hiring for 2nd shift Operations Lead.
ODW Logistics has strong company values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity.
The Operations Lead directs the logistics efforts of the distribution center and assists with loading and unloading product in the warehouse, and performing other material handling operations as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures and meeting physical inventory and/or cycle count accuracy expectations.
2. Directs appropriate warehousing team.
3. Runs all necessary reports to determine effective action to maximize building capacity.
4. Completes all required documentation on inbound and outbound documents.
5. Reads and understands general instructions and prepare written reports.
6. Understands and uses company’s warehouse management system, and our time keeping system.
7. Handles all products according to customer and employer procedures.
8. Communicates changes in extraordinary handling procedures to office personnel. Completes warehouse worksheet.
9. Communicates and advises Supervisor of operational issues that may involve other departments.
10. Understands company goals and works to create an environment for success.
11. Supports company safety, quality, and productivity initiatives.
12. Interacts with various levels of local management concerning daily activities.
13. Complies with all other procedures outlined in the Operations & Procedure Manual.
14. Communicates effectively with Transportation, Warehouse, Management, Co-workers, and Customers.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Workweeks in excess of 40 hours may exist periodically through the year.
- Occasional weekend work.
- General office and warehouse working conditions.
- Must be able to assume leadership role in a fast paced, team oriented environment dedicated to delighting the customer and achievement of safety, quality and productivity goals in a time sensitive environment
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, Career Advancement, Paid Holidays and Vacations.