Operations Lead (3rd Shift)
ODW Logistics, a Top-50, Nationwide Third-Party Logistics provider, is Now Hiring for 3rd shift Warehouse Lead.
ODW Logistics has strong company Values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity. We are a passionate group of team members who are dedicated to the growth of our company and living our core values. Our commitment is providing a safe and rewarding work environment with career advancement opportunities for all our associates, that includes you.
Key Job duties for Warehouse Lead:
- Directs the logistics efforts of the distribution center and assists with loading and unloading product in the warehouse, and performing other material handling operations as needed.
- Completes all required documentation on inbound and outbound.
- Understands the WMS system and has the knowledge to problem solve and troubleshoot order issues.
Qualifications for Warehouse Lead:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a logistics or warehouse environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Previous forklift experience
- WMS Experience
- Previous Forklift experience.
Benefits for Warehouse Lead:
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement
- Recognition Awards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401k
- Gym Reimbursement
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Company Discounts Program
- ODW Employee Assistance Fund
- ODW Chaplains (designated, non-denominational chaplains available to discuss personal or job-related topics)
We are the backbone of this country, ensuring goods get delivered when and where they are needed most. This is a job worth showing up for, day in and day out.
ODW Logistics is an equal opportunity employer