Part Time Pick/Pack Associate
Now Hiring: Direct Hire, 1st shift, Part-time Pick/Pack Associates
- This a permanent, part time opportunity
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- 7:00am start time.
Job Description: The Pick Pack Associate holds the responsibility for the accurate and efficient completion of the defined order fulfillment process, which may include material handling, selection, identification, verification, placement, staging, labeling, and shipping of required product as directed.
- Selects, identifies, verifies, packages, labels, and places product(s) into shipping container(s) and/or ships (loads) product(s) as required.
- Details actual tasks vs. expected tasks thru the comparison of picking and/or packing lists to customer documents.
- Communicates effectively with Warehouse, Management, Co-workers, and customers
- Handles all products according to customer and employer procedures.
- Ensures product(s) meet(s) all requirements before packing and shipping.
- Labels and addresses product as required.
- Recounts product before shipment to ensure accuracy.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Must possess a high energy level and be willing and eager to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Warehouse management system experience, including RF scanners and/or Voice (Preferred).
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
Job Type: Part-time