ODW Logistics is now hiring for a Quality Inspector!
Inspects and verifies every aspect of receiving incoming materials to ensure adherence to specifications. Involved with setting up procedures and parameters to eventually evolve into supplier certification.
- Inspect all incoming materials to verify compliance to specifications.
- Accept or reject shipments based on inspection results.
- Monitors supplier performance using inspection records.
- Prepare and maintain a database to establish parameters and procedures to determine acceptable statistically based data, based on levels of acceptance or rejection of materials.
- Prepare a written manual detailing receiving procedure to include supplier requirements and company specifications for materials.
- Management reserves the right to change or modify the functions of this job as required to meet the needs for the organization, including performing inspections on the production floor or warehouse or where management decides based on work load.
- Ensure the work area is kept in a safe and orderly manner.
- This position works flexible hours, weekends and at all company facilities.
- This position requires taking the Cross Training program as many times as Management requires depending on the business growth.
Our Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.