The Safety Training Coordinator is responsible for conducting training for new and existing associates and collaborating with leadership to ensure training programs to meet the business needs. In addition, this role will serve as the site safety person in addressing, identifying and mitigating known/discovered safety issues.
- Administer on-the-job, classroom, material handling equipment, and safety training/orientation to new and existing associates.
- Update training materials to reflect changes in Standard Operating Procedures and policy changes.
- Determine training effectiveness and collaborate on new ideas to improve training and meet business needs.
- Address operational concerns/questions regarding training and investigate root cause of training issues and recommend solutions.
- Enter and maintain associate training records and other data entry using a computer.
- Have experience in operating material handling equipment (MHE).
- Conduct facility audits as part of identifying hazards in the facility. Serve as the point of contact to address hazards within the facility.
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products.
- Moderate overtime and occasional weekend work may be required throughout the year.
- May be required to work various shifts as needed on short notice.
Our Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer