The Security Guard maintains responsibility for the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers and all visitors.
- Checks and records trailer security devices as they enter and exit company property.
- Performs security patrols, enforces badge procedures, protecting property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Writes reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations.
- Provides any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors with the department's procedures.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Required)
- Security/Law Enforcement experience. (Preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer