The Senior Recruiter understand sources and hires qualified, diverse candidates to successfully fill hourly and front-line leadership positions in the Great Lakes and West regions. This role will be responsible to manage ODW temporary staffing vendor program to ensure SLAs are met, fulfillment and quality of labor needs are met.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify quality talent through various sourcing channels that align with our organization’s needs
- Build strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to be a true talent advisor and offer recommendations based on data analysis and market research
- Create strong networks and pipelines of both active and passive candidates in various markets and industries.
- Responsible for developing the search strategy, including gathering competitor data, industry trends, and labor market conditions and translate these to successful search strategies to be presented to leaders
- Advanced sourcing (including but not limited to proactive networking, internet searching, cold calling, resume mining, database searching, etc.) is required for nearly all open positions
- Conduct thorough candidate interview screens to understand motivation, goals, skill sets, industry knowledge, etc.
- Facilitate candidate interviews, job fairs, offer packages, and onboarding processes in a timely manner
- Provides a consistent positive candidate experience
- Develops recruitment and applicant tracking system processes.
- Demonstrable ability to achieve monthly goals and important metrics and desire to grow professionally.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process
- Management of vendor contracts and services with temporary staffing agencies, including managing escalations and providing trends and solutions.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Continually seek new sourcing options & develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the business.
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives
- Establish effective partnerships internally and externally, at all organizational levels and across boundaries
- Exhibits excellent client relationship skills; communicates proactively and consistently with hiring managers, stakeholders, customers and candidates
- Travel to all California sites and Great Lakes regions (when needed) to conduct interviews, job fairs, and manage vendor program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BS in Human Resources or related field or equivalent (preferred)
- 3-5 years recruiting experience in full life cycle recruiting environment for hourly and exempt professional level roles in the Logistics Industry.
- 1-3 years of Temporary Staffing Vendor Management
- Strategic, independent and progressive thinker
- Consultative with the ability to influence others
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal ownership and confidentiality
- Willingness to work flexible hours due to varying needs within the recruiting organization
- Ability to quickly embrace new systems and identify process enhancements to effect change
- Ability to manage and roll out regional programs
- Proficient PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detailed oriented with strong communication skills; written and verbal
Minimum Physical Requirements
- General office working conditions
- Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations