Service Desk Manager
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Do you take an analytical approach to design complex and innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations and directly impact a growing business? Do you enjoy being part of a passionate team that is committed to our company's growth while living our company values of Respect, Trust, Team, Opportunity.
The IT Service Desk Manager is focused on continuous improvement activities to ensure the prompt resolution and reduction in help desk tickets for the organization. The Service Desk Manager also has responsibility for managing IT assets through their lifecycle including purchasing, configuration, deployment, support and retirement of the assets.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
- perform the essential functions.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work for Service Desk and co-ordinate completion of all
- support ticket.
- Establish and maintain service catalog and service level agreements and ensure
- that service levels are met'
- Ensure all standard procedures are documented and have been approved.
- Develop escalation matrix and assist as needed to resolve incidents and requests
- Provide oversight, or management of, Service Desk projects. May also manage
- other department-wide projects or phases of projects.
- Provides mentoring and training for new and existing employees on features,
- capabilities, and policies of systems used and assists employees with utilizing
- application software to meet their needs
- Manage vendor relationships to assist in cost reductions in hardware and software
- Establish and enforce inventory procedures so that inventory is tracked through its
- entire lifecycle.
- Ensures that IT asset inventory is accurate and up-to-date.
- Identifies trends and makes recommendations for service improvements
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify
- problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to
- prevent future problems.
- Based on KPI and staff input, work on continuous process improvement utilizing
- Lean, Six Sigma, or similar disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- 2 years’ min. experience as a Service Desk Manager.
- Strong Technical background with knowledge of computer software and
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- IT related Certifications
- Experience in warehouse environment
- Experience with RF Scanners
- Experience with Zebra Printers.
ODW Logistics Difference:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance.
- Company Matching 401k.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Career Advancement.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Growing Company.
ODW Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.