ODW Logistics is Now Hiring an for Shipping Specialist for 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift.
ODW Logistics was Founded in 1971. ODW Logistics is a Top 50 Nationwide Third Party Logistics provider.
ODW Logistics is a passionate group of team members who are committed to the growth of our company while living our core values of Respect-Trust-Team and Opportunity.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports safety questions/concerns.
- Promotes safety as a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Supports site quality system.
- Protects the accuracy, integrity, and salability of our client's inventory entrusted to us, through the adherence to standard operating procedures. .
- Complies with OSHA and company safety policies and procedures.
Required Experience and Education:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds the entire shift.
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be able to excel in a team oriented environment and be comfortable leading teams to achieve safety, productivity and quality goals.
- Must Pass a drug test and background check.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Matching 401k, career advancement. paid holidays and vacations