ODW Logistics, a Top-50 Nationwide Third-Party Logistics provider, is now hiring a Solutions design Intern for Columbus, OH. ODW Logistics has been a leader in Logistics for over 50 years. The company has doubled in size and revenue in the last 5 years and is continuing to grow. ODW Logistics has strong company values of Respect-Trust-Team and Opportunity.
The Solutions Design Intern:
- Develops engineered designs with appropriate use of labor, technology, systems and equipment.
- Supports the new business development process through active customer participation.
- Provides analytical and warehouse management systems and design support on implementations.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities within existing operations.
- Develops presentations to illustrate design methodology and results.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4 year bachelor’s degree in logistics or Engineering.
- Previous experience in a logistics or warehouse environment (preferred)
- CAD experience
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work full time, Monday to Friday from June 2023 to August 2023 (1st shift hours)
- Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.