Staffing Recruiting Manager
The Staffing Recruiting Manager will work closely with the Staffing Leadership Group team to attract, screen and hire temporary staff for all Staffing Leadership Group internal and external clients. He/she will also be responsible for conducting drug screens and background checks. He/She will also maintain filing and other administrative tasks. Candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Manages Recruiting, screening, tests, interviews and evaluates applicants for assignments.
- Conducts drug screens and background checks, Places candidates on assignments in a timely manner.
- Retrieves and processes job orders from clients. Works closely with Operations to ensure hiring needs are understood and develops plans to meet client needs
- Enters, updates and maintains personnel records in employee database, Communicates requirements and duties to prospective candidates.
- Provides relevant data to Director/VP/Business Development Managers to support staffing performance
- Acts as a secure outlet for all office staff
- Maintains good relationships with all candidates, employees and corporate clients.
- Keeps records of candidate interviews and reports them to the Director/VP, SLG Recruiting Manager.
- Participates at recruiting events. Help with On-Site events/check-ins
- Performs various administrative duties (filing, faxing, copying, etc.)
- Lead by example with urgency and enforcing teamwork, Assist in all training
- Creates and implements staffing improvement programs based upon industry best practices.
- Must be able to assume leadership in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment dedicated to exceeding customer delivery expectations and achieving quality and productivity goals in a time sensitive environment.
- Act as a member of the overall SLG Leadership team and participates in success direction of overall business
- Responsible for ensuring the staff is performing at their highest competency level.
- Works with other leaders/markets to support the expansion and improvement of the SLG brand
- Any and all other duties as assigned by Director/VP
Education and Experience
- High school graduate (required)
- 3+ year previous Staffing Branch Manager experience for a Staffing company that deals with High Volume Warehouse Recruiting.
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Microsoft Applications (Preferred)
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with candidates in a professional manner
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and vacations