ODW Logistics is a Top-50 Third Party Logistics Provider with strong family values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity.
ODW Logistics is Now Hiring for 1st shift Trainer Lead!
Warehouse Trainer Lead Responsibilities:
- Directs the logistics efforts of the distribution center
- Assists with loading and unloading product in the warehouse
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Completes all required documentation on inbound and outbound documents.
- Understands and uses company’s warehouse management system, and our time keeping system.
- Supports company safety, quality, and productivity initiatives.
- Communicates effectively with Transportation, Warehouse, Management, Co-workers, and Customers.
Warehouse Trainer Lead Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of Forklift experience.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- Experience operating MHE equipment
- Ability to motivate a team
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k, paid holidays and Vacations