ODW Logistics is a top 50 Family owned Logistic provider since 1971. Our Values at ODW Logistics our Trust,Team and Opportunity. We are now hiring Mid shift Warehouse Customer Service for our Warehouses.
What a typical day looks like:
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to receipts, bills of lading, orders, confirming shipments for specific customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Communicates effectively with transportation, OFR, management, co-workers, and customers choosing the proper media (phone, email, face-to-face).
- Manages customer information using WMS and Microsoft Office Products and generates reports for customers per their requirements.
- Monitors damaged and/or on-hold product and notifies vendors and works with OFRs. Works continuously responding to and delighting customers; going above and beyond expectations by:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries Handling all situations to establish win-win outcomes in the best interests of customers and the organization.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.Developing and sustaining an intimate knowledge of customer systems, expectations, and requirements and anticipating customers’ needs
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvement.Researches, resolves, and communicates customer, inventory, order and inbound discrepancies.
Why ODW Logistics:
- Medical, Dental,Vision and Life insurance.
- $1.00/hour extra until 08/01.
- Matching 401k
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Career advancement.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Discount program
- Gym membership Reimbursement
- $15.50/hour for 1st shift and $16.00/hour for 2nd shift.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k