Warehouse Customer Service
ODW Logistics is Now Hiring for Warehouse Customer Service Representative!
ODW Logistics is a Top-50 Third Party Logistics Provider with have strong family values of Respect-Trust-Team-Opportunity. Our commitment is providing a rewarding work environment and advancement opportunities for all our associates, that includes you.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) handles all administrative duties relating to the receiving, storing, maintaining, shipping and invoicing of our customer’s inventory. The CSR works directly with the warehouse leadership team, associates, and customers.
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to receipts, bills of lading, orders, confirming shipments for specific customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Communicates effectively with transportation, OFR, management, co-workers, and customers choosing the proper media (phone, email, face-to-face)
- Manages customer information using Warehouse Management System and Microsoft Office Products and generates reports for customers per their requirements
- Monitors damaged and/or on-hold product and notifies vendors and works with OFRs.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 1-2 years of customer service or related work in a warehouse environment.
- Microsoft Office software, data entry, and internet application experience.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Warehouse Management System (AS400) experience.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, career advancement, matching 401k, gym reimbursement, paid holidays and vacations