Warehouse Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) handles all administrative duties relating to the receiving, storing, maintaining, shipping and invoicing of our customer’s inventory. The CSR works directly with the warehouse leadership team, associates, and customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to
- receipts, bills of lading, orders, confirming shipments for specific customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Communicates effectively with transportation, OFR, management, co-workers, and customers choosing the proper media (phone, email, face-to-face)
- Manages customer information using Warehouse Management System and Microsoft Office Products and generates reports for customers per their requirements
- Monitors damaged and/or on-hold product and notifies vendors and works with OFRs.
- Works continuously to exceed customer expectations by:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Handling all situations to establish win-win outcomes in the best interests of customers and the organization
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with internal and external customers
- Organizing workflow to exceed customers’ timeframes
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Developing and sustaining an intimate knowledge of customer systems, expectations, and requirements and anticipating customers’ needs
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvement
- Researches, resolves, and communicates customer, inventory, order and inbounds discrepancies
- Prepares hazardous and international documents.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k