Warehouse Customer Service (Third Party Logistics)
ODW Logistics is a top 50 Third Party Logistics Provider Our Values at ODW Logistics our Trust, Team and Opportunity. We are now Warehouse Customer Service 1st Shift hours.
What a typical day looks like for a CSR at ODW Logistics:
- Processes and monitors shipping and receiving transactions and documentation, including, but not limited to receipts, bills of lading, orders, confirming shipments for specific customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Communicates effectively with transportation, OFR, management, co-workers, and customers choosing the proper media (phone, email, face-to-face).
- Manages customer information using WMS and Microsoft Office Products and generates reports for customers per their requirements.
- Monitors damaged and/or on-hold product and notifies vendors and works with OFRs. Works continuously responding to and delighting customers; going above and beyond expectations by:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries Handling all situations to establish win-win outcomes in the best interests of customers and the organization.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Developing and sustaining an intimate knowledge of customer systems, expectations, and requirements and anticipating customers’ needs
- Researches, resolves, and communicates customer, inventory, order and inbound discrepancies.
Why ODW Logistics:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance.
- Matching 401k
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Career advancement.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Discount program
- Gym membership Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Matching 401k