WMS Super User
The Warehouse Management Systems Super User is the primary source of all areas of WMS and technology for day-to-day operations and continuous improvement. This position is responsible for providing on-site 1st level support. Working in collaboration with the IT team and with operational teams, the WMS Super User will help resolve issues, introduce new functionality, generate reports, and run day to day maintenance on the WMS and support software.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Point of contact for the warehouse management system (WMS) for the site, including issue resolution, configuration and providing data to help support the site.
2. Provides level 1 support to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve WMS issues where possible; escalate to IT support when necessary.
3. Clearly document details of WMS issues including steps to recreate the issue when escalation is required.
4. Works with Operations to identify areas for improvement.
5. Executes daily health checks for system performance at the local facility and follows up on issues.
6. Participates in configuration, testing/validation, and implementation of WMS enhancements or defect fixes at the site.
7. Proactively monitors and reacts to any potential performance issues within the systems.
8. Single point of contact or owner/coordinator for cross-system issues (e.g. WMS, Automation, Shipping solutions, etc).
9. Assists with documenting and communicating system change requests made by the building leadership.
10.Assist with training of new associates on system use and functionality of the WMS.
Education and Experience
• Third Party Logistics or Supply Chain Experience.
• Warehouse Management Systems Knowledge
• SQL skills.
• An inquisitive nature, with the desire and passion to drive continuous improvement.
Minimum Physical Requirements
• The position requires sitting at a computer and typing constantly.
• Standing, walking, bending, squatting/kneeling, twisting/turning, climbing, reaching will occur occasionally.
• People Focused: Recognize that having great people is the ultimate competitive advantage.
• Customer Driven: Deliver the optimal customer experience (internal and external).
• Business Acumen: Learn and apply position expertise and industry knowledge.
• Results Driven: Show personal desire, energy and focus to succeed against high standards.
• Innovative: Think differently and be innovative for better business results.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, success profile characteristics or qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time