ODW Logistics operates a 193,000-square-foot distribution center in the Chicago area with temperature-controlled facilities for frozen foods and other cold-chain products. The facility, located in Romeoville, Illinois, offers shared warehousing and has great access to major highways, such as I-80 and I-55. This facility offers frozen, ambient, and cold storage all under one roof.
- 100,000 sq. ft.
- 14,400 pallet freezer
- Very Narrow Aisle
- High-Bay Capacity
- Product stored at (-10F)
- 65-foot storage height (7 levels)
- 75,000 sq. ft.
- 3,800 bulk pallet locations
- Product stored at 70F
- Ideal for freezer clients with an ambient storage need
Cold Storage Details:
- 18,000 sq. ft.
- Product stored at 40F
- 28 Hydraulic Dock Plates/Doors
- Enclosed Temp-Controlled Docks
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) Certified for food safety and quality
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) Certified
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved
- Safe Quality Food Institute Certification
Click here to view our full spec sheet about the facility which highlights:
- Facility Details
- Warehouse Freezing System
- MHE Solutions
- Backups and Redundancies
This world-class freezer facility is designed to support high volume cold-chains using a high-bay layout and efficient hydrogen-powered material handling equipment. The Chicagoland location offers our clients excellent cost and service advantages.