- Ways ODW collects personal information from Users
- What Personal Data ODW collects from Users
- How ODW uses the information collected from Users
- How ODW shares information collected from Users
- How ODW protects information collected from Users
- How Users can update or correct their personal information
- “Personal Data” refers to any direct or indirect information relating to an individual person, which allow identification of a specific person. Examples include, name, address, telephone, email address, or any other data specific to you.
- “Agent” refers to a third party that collects or uses Personal Data to perform task on the behalf of ODW.
2) Ways ODW collects Personal Data from Users
- Data that you provide voluntarily to ODW
- When you use our Website, portals, social media products or services, we may request personal data voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide your name, email, phone number, company, and information you enter into request forms. We use this information to create and administer your account, send marketing communication, provide product updates, and respond to your inquiries.
- ODW may request Users to participate in surveys. Participation in any survey is voluntary. Examples include, but are not limited to; we may ask our clients for feedback on how we are performing as a business partner, or we may survey Users on their experience with our Website. Survey information is used for monitoring feedback or improving the functionality of ODW services or the Website. ODW may use third-party services to administer surveys. Users participation in the surveys administer by third-parties is subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
- Job Applications
- If you complete a job application, you may provide ODW with your Personal Data, resume, cover letter, or other relevant information. ODW may use this information for the purpose of assessing your application or inquiry. Unless directed, ODW may keep this information on file to contact you about current or future opportunities.
- Other technologies
- ODW collects information through other technology resources. For example, when Users visit the Website, we may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and website you passed through to reach our Website. This information collected may be used to send Users marketing messages from ODW.
3) Cookies and similar tracking technology
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Settings or Help section of your browser. If you choose to decline cookies, some features of our Website may not function properly.
4) How ODW Uses Personal Data We Collect From You
- We use your Personal Data to improve your experience with ODW and our Website. Examples include; responding to quote requests, marketing and advertising services, conducting surveys, notify users about changes to our Website, ODW news or services, presenting our Website and relevant content to you.
5) With Whom Might We Share Your Personal Information
- ODW does not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may disclose or share your personal data in the following ways
- Third-party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with Agents, which ODW is under contract with. For example, we retain an Agent to help ODW develop marketing and/or adverting content you may find useful. To better serve our Users relevant content, we may share your Personal Data with these Agents
- Government of Other Official and or Regulatory Bodies: We may believe disclosure is necessary to comply with law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ODW, our users, our employees, or others.
- Required by Law Disclosures: ODW may be required to provide a User’s personal data in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order or other legal process
6) Data Retention and Protection
- We retain personal data we collect from you for as long as necessary for the purpose of which the personal data was collected and where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so.
- If we have no legitimate need for your personal data, ODW will securely destroy, erase, or delete your information.
- We limit the use of a User’s Personal Data to only what is necessary to accomplish the purpose of what the intended use of the data. We restrict access to your Personal Data to individuals who need access to accomplish intended purposes. To help maintain the security of your data, we use administrative, physical, and technical safeguards. These include protocols and processes which; securely maintain your Personal Data, assess and protect against threats to the security of such data, and protect unauthorized access to the use of a User’s Personal Data.
7) Your data protection rights
- At any time, you have the ability to access, edit, or request deletion of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the details provided under section 8) ACCESS.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email you receive from ODW. Alternatively you can contact ODW under section 8) ACCESS
- Your California Privacy Rights - California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To request access to your personal data, edit, or request deletion, please send an email
to email@example.com or write us at:
ATTN: Chief Information Officer
400 W. Nationwide Blvd. Suite 200
Columbus, OH 43215
Current Effective Date: April 14, 2020