Warehousing and Distribution
Since 1971, ODW Logistics has been delivering nationwide warehouse solutions. Whether you are seeking a shared campus environment or a stand-alone dedicated facility, ODW has the flexibility to scale with your business demands and deliver a solution to meet your cost and service needs.
ODW operates dedicated facilities throughout the U.S. and will guide you in selecting the optimal geographic location for your operation. Whether you are expanding into a new market or seeking a new logistics provider, we will design a solution that controls your costs, does not disrupt your supply chain, and scales your operation.
ODW operates shared campus facilities (multi-client) that provide you with the flexibility to scale your operation quickly. A shared environment allows you to leverage labor content, equipment, and real estate costs to help you scale your business quickly and meet your warehouse and fulfillment needs.
Frozen Warehousing and Distribution
We offer cold chain warehousing solutions including frozen foods such as pizzas, pastries, and breads, to any product requiring freezer warehousing.
- 14,400 pallet freezer with Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) high-bay capacity
- Product storage at (-10° F)
- 65-foot storage height - 7 levels
- Central US Location: Chicago - I80 and I55
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) Certified for food safety and quality
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) Certified
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved
- Safe Quality Food Institute Certification
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We offer a variety of services to support your business that includes:
- Display builds
- Custom labeling
- Firmware and software updates
- Product testing
- Product consolidation